Monday 8 August 2016

Nair on vagina

How to Remove Hair from Your Bikini Area with Nair. Whether bathing suit season is around the corner or you just prefer the look and feel of being hairless, removing your bikini hair is a necessary process. If you followed the directions and used Nair properly, but still ended up with a burn on your vag, you should not use Nair again.


Read the WARNING SECTION before use. PRODUCT CAN BE USED ON ARMS, UNDERARMS, LEGS AND BIKINI AREA. TO APPLY CREASqueeze Cream onto fingertips.

Smooth on a thick, even layer to cover hair. Wash your hands immediately after application. Fucked Up section of Reddit about the time she set her vagina on fire after making a simple but costly mistake with Nair. Chemically burn your cooter with Nair ? I wanted to drop this video in hopes of helping some of my ladies out.


Woman to woman lets get real about. One day I was using it and went to wipe it off and OH MY GOD it was the worse pain ever. Can someone tell me what I can do to make the pain at least bearable?


Many women choose to groom their pubic region by removing some or all of their vaginal hair.

I will never use it again though! I used nair to shave and now I have an rash on my vagina. I got nair on the inside of my vagina and its re swollen irritated amd it burns what should I do. I have used nair to shave my vagina and anal area and its causes rashes, how can I. Doctor on Symptoms, Diagnosis, Treatment, and More: Dr.


Ruth on nair chemical burn on vagina : Can rinse area with cool water to remove any chemical form the wipe. Nair and other hair removal creams are a topical product, which means that they ONLY go on the skin. The long answer though is more complicated but will help you decide if this is a good idea. Nair on the Bikini Area – Yay or Nay?


The key to removing Nair hair cream is gently wipe, not rub, the cream and your hair off with a warm washcloth. Why is my vagina burnt after using nair ? Another household product strong enough to. Now, I have excruitating burning sensation when I urinate. However, Nair ’s instructions say that their Sensitive Bikini Cream is not to be used on the vagina itself, as the flesh there is too sensitive.


What can I put on a burn from Nair. Answered by a verified OB GYN Doctor. We use cookies to give you the best possible experience on our website.


Time and time again I go back to the best hair removal cream for pubic area that does the job better than any others I’ve tried. Though considered safe to use on the skin, it is harsh enough to dissolve the protective mucus lining of your vagina.

Just like the snot in your nose and. Nair Hair Remover Bikini Cream With Green Tea Sensitive Formula 1. I read an article on AskMen. Can Nair cause permanent damage if I have no allergic reactions to it elsewhere on my body? But, as with any cosmetic product, hair removal creams such as Nair can cause an irritation of your skin that can result in a rash or another type of inflammation. Also, if you leave it on for too long, you can cause chemical burns on your skin.


So, the question is, how to soothe the irritated skin after Nair ? If you want to know the , you have come to the right place. And Nair Shower Power Sensitive Formula is just the perfect pick for any lady or woman to make the skin glow with smoothness. It’s a value-for-money hair removal cream.


Nair ’s hair removal cream has a more potent smell than Veet and it’s just good. One beautiful thing about Nair shower power is that you can use it directly in the shower. The times and fashion trend today increases the need to groom the pubic and bikini area. There are various methods of doing this but not without risks.


Hey folks, I'm interested in using a hair removal cream for my nethers but I was hoping I could get some first-hand accounts and advice. Hair removal cream for my pubic region? Nair uses chemicals to destroy the proteins in hair, essentially dissolving hair right off the body. However, some people find out too late that they are too sensitive to these chemicals. They develop Nair burns that are painful, re and even swollen.


Unfortunately, no quick fix is available. They do make Nair for the bikini area, or Veet (a different brand of similar chemicals that do the same thing as Nair ) for bikini lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts