Thursday 20 October 2016

Step daughter spanked

Is it normal that my step dad spanked me for no reason. I still get spanked when I misbehave. Three months after I turned eleven my new step dad Marcus moved in with me and my mom.


Step daughter spanked

Soon after, my mom had to fly to Florida for a business trip over a long weekend and it was the first time it was just me and my new dad together. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on. I stood near my mother as they yelled at my sister.


Then my father pulled her over his lap and I listened as she yelled about him being a pervert. I watched as he raised his hand and smacked her har harder then he ever hit me. He has been more of a father to me than my real dad and I call him daddy. Similar Worlds - I Was Spanked Bare Bottom - So the other day my sister and I got a particularl. My Name is Suzan and i was born in England but I live in Austria since i was two years.


So excuse my English ;) I would like to read some very detailed descriptions of spankings you have given to your daughter or received as a daughter by your parents. Thirteen-year-old Danielle Gallagher had never been spanked. A playful swat on the butt can come across as perverte especially if his daughter is a bombshell blond. I’ve scoured the Internet to find the most questionable photos of dads with their daughters.


Be the judge of these men - did they cross the line or not? Here is a list of Father Daughter Pics That Are So Inappropriate. Answer : I am years old and my mother recently remarried a man who believes in spanking.


Jana had used spanking as a method to punish her own daughter up to the time she went away to college, and she was well adjusted. Johnny knew that being led to the kitchen was bad news, since that was the room Jana used carried out his punishments. Stepmom spanks me bare bottom and I am 16?


My stepmom is very old fashione and she believes in spankings. Subject: My stepfather is going to spank me. My Mother told me that my step-father is going to give me a spanking. I was so shocked when she told me that I just stood there not saying anything.


One Friday evening my parents told me that I was going to services with them tomorrow and if I gave them any trouble I was going to be spanked. They then showed me a paddle that they obtained from somewhere. Most likely from the minister) My stomach was in knots at the thought of being spanked and I was a very worried boy. My step daughter is now I doubt that she will need spanking.


I also believe that there are many ways to dicipline. If you so choose to spank that is your choice. Mother’s Daughter by: Dee (part 2) Melissa’s First Period. Mother led me out of the reunion hall back up to our rooms. The manner in which she held onto me suggested a mother who loved her daughter , yet at the same time was angry that I had taken away from her right to be with her old high school friends.


Kelly Clarkson is facing backlash on social media after revealing she spanks her 3-year-old daughter River. I don’t mean hitting her har” the three-time Grammy winner said in a recent. Step parents have no ethical right to punish a step child. Other posters keep saying the same things over and over again. This is really a case where nobody really knows how to disipline the child.


You and the mother need to learn some new skills to discipline your daughter without her being spanked. Still crying, her bottom ablaze, the teen vowed No, Mom. As a stepmother I would never spank my step daughter , but I have spanked my daughter.


I have sent her to her room, or asked her to do chores but never spanked her. When my father spanked , it was in anger. It was no 10-swats-and-you’re-done chore. It continued for however long he felt like it.


Spankings were a part of our home from the beginning. My mom never gave Kayla spanking permission. My parents were both spanked as children, and determined to raise me with the same values.


Lift up, Ashley, so Mommy can get your panties all of the way down. Ashley blushed and lifted and felt her panties sliding down her thighs to her knees. I never even thought of it until my step daughter (she takes care of my youngest daughter ) told my daughter that she was going to spank her bare bottomed.


No one touches my child without their clothes on. She was fifteen at the time too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts