Thursday 20 April 2017

Skinny girl buffalo chicken dip

All the flavor of buffalo wings without messy hands! Perfect for your Superbowl Party. I lightened this using low fat and fat free ingredients. Adjust the heat to your liking and serve this with celery, chips or crackers.


Instead of regular full-fat cream cheese, I used Neufchatel cheese.

You can find it right next to the cream cheese at most grocery stores. Then, instead of a bottled salad dressing , I used nonfat plain Greek yogurt. For years I have made Buffalo Chicken Dip for family gatherings, cook outs with friends, or just for Eric and I to enjoy when we have movie nights in. This is pretty much exactly how I used to make it: Shredded chicken (maybe 3-breasts), oz cream cheese, ONE WHOLE BAG! We love making a whole bunch of shredded chicken a head of time during our Weekly Meal Prep for things like this, or quick weeknight dinners like Chicken Tacos – also a fabulous option for a tailgate!


To keep things extra slim, we like to serve this dip with fresh veggies, homemade pita chips, and our Skinny Blue Cheese Dip ! Place cream cheese first into the bowl. Stir that until it is smooth.

Add the rest of the ingredients. Bake at 3for about minutes or until heated through. Or Warm in the microwave about 2-minutes until heated through. You can also use fat-free sour cream or whole Greek yogurt.


Mind you – even the “healthy buffalo chicken dip” recipes aren’t going to be 1 nutrient dense or anything. Baked Buffalo Chicken Dip : Heat oven to 350°F. A Hungry Girl Alternative to Full Fat Buffalo Chicken Dip.


Return to Buff Chick Hot Wing Dip or Hungry Girl. To make the pita chips, simply cut a pita pocket into wedges, brush with a little olive oil, sprinkle with a little sea salt if you’d like, and bake at 4degrees for about 3- minutes per side, watch them carefully, or they could burn! This skinny buffalo chicken dip is nothing short of amazing. Plus, you can cook it up using the crock pot, oven, or even the stove! It is sometimes a challenge to find an appetizer that is easy to prepare and that everyone will love.


With swimsuit season upon us I wanted to try to skinny up one of my favorite appetizer recipes. This recipe was a huge hit when I made it for everyone. The recipe is for a Skinny Buffalo Chicken Dip.


I think that dips are great appetizers for. This is my favorite recipes for Skinny Buffalo Chicken dip.

I love the NFL playoffs, especially when my team is in it! is going to be running an “ad blitz” and asked for party recipes among other videos, so I decided to throw my hat into the race for a chance to have my videos featured. Preheat oven to 3degrees. Remove chicken breasts from pan and chop or shred the chicken into small pieces. Spoon into an oven safe dish, I used a 9xdish. Cook for minutes, serve immediately with your favorite chips, naan brea veggies.


Makes approx cups, serving is ⅓ cup. Always a hit, and be ready to give out the. Weight Watchers Buffalo Chicken Dip. I don’t know about you, but I love dip recipes.


They’re the perfect combination of snack and meal. This easy, flavorful lightened up Buffalo Chicken Dip is just ingredients and sure to become one of your party staples. I honestly can’t believe it has taken me almost years to put this recipe on my site – I’m from Buffalo after all!


I promise you all that it was worth the wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts